Heavy Hand Towel — Sage Green , Frama
Orders over CAD $149 have complementary delivery in the USA and Canada* with express options available at checkout.
You may also select to pick-up your order at AAVVGG during checkout at no charge.
International shipping is calculated at checkout.
*With the exception of items from Goodland and sometimes showroom models.
For orders placed in Canada, customers will be subject to their Provincial and Federal sales taxes at checkout. Orders are not subject to any customs as the shipment is not leaving Canada.
Orders placed in the USA are shipped with pre-payed customs. You may still be subject to local sales taxes.
Customers outside of the USA and Canada will not be charged customs or taxes by AAVVGG. All prices shown are ex-VAT. Customers are subject to all local taxes, duties and import charges per their local jurisdiction.
In-Stock orders (not Special Order) can be returned for store credit by mail or in-store within 14 days of delivery or pickup notification provided the items are packaged and unused.
Special Order items, discounted items, showroom pieces, personal care and bath products are all final sale.
Frama Heavy Towels, woven with 30% hemp and 70% organic, Oeko-Tex certified terry cotton, create a warm experience with their textured yet smooth character. Soft and thick, these highly absorbent towels combine natural fibers free from harmful chemicals with double-stitched hems and closed corners. Suitable for use as a kitchen towel or bathroom hand towel.
All Frama Towels feature two loops for easy hanging in either direction and can be folded to a compact size and comes in a recyclable bag made out of 100% Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) which can be re-used for storing wet or dry garments and other belongings while on the go.
- 70% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton, 30% hemp
- Made in Turkey
- Height 50cm / 20"
- Width 80cm / 31.5"
- Weight 600gsm
- Notes Due to the fiber’s special nature, your towel will become softer and more absorbent over time when it is cared for according to the instructions. Some natural fraying may occur.
- Wash Gentle cycle machine wash at 40º degrees. Avoid using fabric softeners or conditioners. These products may create a coating overtime, reducing your towel’s absorbency.
- Care Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low or line dry. Medium temperature ironing. Do not dry clean.
- Certain skincare ingredients, such as benzoyl peroxide, may cause permanent bleach stains on your towels. Self tanners may cause persistent dark stains.
626 Richmond Street West
M5V 1Y9 Canada
+1 855 439 4881
Tuesday - Friday 11 — 5pm
Saturday 12 — 5pm
© Copyright 2023, AAVVGG