Lash Tint Mascara — Black , 19/99
Orders over CAD $149 have complementary delivery in the USA and Canada* with express options available at checkout.
You may also select to pick-up your order at AAVVGG during checkout at no charge.
International shipping is calculated at checkout.
*With the exception of items from Goodland and sometimes showroom models.
For orders placed in Canada, customers will be subject to their Provincial and Federal sales taxes at checkout. Orders are not subject to any customs as the shipment is not leaving Canada.
Orders placed in the USA are shipped with pre-payed customs. You may still be subject to local sales taxes.
Customers outside of the USA and Canada will not be charged customs or taxes by AAVVGG. All prices shown are ex-VAT. Customers are subject to all local taxes, duties and import charges per their local jurisdiction.
In-Stock orders (not Special Order) can be returned for store credit by mail or in-store within 14 days of delivery or pickup notification provided the items are packaged and unused.
Special Order items, discounted items, showroom pieces, personal care and bath products are all final sale.
Light-weight, smudge and flake proof mascara that creates the appearance of freshly tinted lashes. The super slim wand's small bristles separate, define and lengthen all types of lashes from fine to full. The precise wand and tubing formula provides a clean, smudge-free application and wear.
With a lengthening, light-weight formula, this black mascara defines the eyes. The super slim wand is designed to coat all your lashes - regardless of eye shape and size, and provides a clump-free application that glides on, while conditioning your lashes with Jojoba and Avocado oils.
Designed to work on all eye shapes and sizes.
- WATER - Mixed with thickeners in formula to create creamy base and thin consistency.
- IRON OXIDES (CI77499) - Black pigment derived from minerals, used to colour the lashes.
- ACRYLATES COPOLYMER - A film former used to help curl and lift the lash, and prevent the product from flaking off of the lash.
- HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES - A coconut-derived fat that is used as a consistency regulator and conditioning agent.
- COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX - A vegetable wax used to stabilize and keep the formula from feeling sticky, and provide a slight glossy finish.
- BUTYLENE GLYCOL - A solvent that helps the formula maintain its consistency, helping ingredients that could become gritty or clumpy stay dissolved. Adds moisture and conditions hair.
- CETEARYL ALCOHOL - A waxy substance, made from non-animal derived fatty alcohols, used as an emulsifier to keep water and oil from separating, maintaining consistency & helping application.
- GLYCERYL STEARATE - A fatty acid derived from vegetable oil, with a wax-like substance used to balance & sustain hair's moisture levels, reduce clumping and ensure smooth application.
- HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE - A synthetic mineral & silicone oil replacement, used to prevent moisture loss, improve texture of formula and increase wear.
- HYDROGENATED RAPESEED OIL - A non-fragrant oil that provides emollient properties to the hair, and is a rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT WAX - A soft wax that is used as a binder, to incorporate pigment and control the viscosity in the formula.
- ALCOHOL - Used as a preservative and to help forumla dry quickly.
- TROMETHAMINE - A synthetic ingredient used to stabilize the formula.
- PALMITIC ACID - A fatty acid used as a surfactant emulsifying agent that ensures oils, waxes and water mix evenly throughout the formula.
- PEG-100 STEARATE - An emulsifier that helps mix oil and water to produce smooth, stable texture.
- STEARIC ACID - Improves the stability of the formula.
- PHENOXYETHANOL - A preservative to limit bacterial growth.
- POLYSORBATE 60 - A synthetic used as a surfactant and improve the texture of the formula.
- SORBITAN STEARATE - A vegetable-derived emulsifier that helps the water to mix with oils
- SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE - An emulsifier that helps pigment to disperse evenly throughout formula.
- ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN - A glycerine derived natural preservative.
- SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL - Used to create volume and help applicator glide over lashes, preventing clumps and enhancing shine.
- PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL - A pressed oil from avocado, full of vitamins A, D and E.
- DIMETHICONE - A type of silicone which is used to help repel water & increase wear time
- HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE - Used as a thickening agent, to improve the texture of the formula.
- SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE - A preservative that prevents bacteria growth.
- DISODIUM EDTA - A binding agent, that helps preserve stable formula.
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - A fat-soluble vitamin derived from vegetable oil, that help condition lashes.
- Made in Korea
We make high-performance, multi-purpose products designed for those who want to define their own beauty and aren't concerned about what is considered appropriate for their age, position, or status – beauty for everyone from ages 19 to 99.
19/99’s multi-use essentials are designed for building, blending, buffing, smudging, and doing what you want. Makeup is an embellishment, an accessory, and above all, temporary. We embrace and find beauty in the smears, strokes, creases, and the time spent with ourselves to make up or just touch up.
19/99 are committed to making the most sustainable choices for our ingredients, packaging, and shipping materials. And most important, we create multi-purpose products so that you need to buy less. Their products are cruelty-free, vegan, and free of synthetic fragrance. Recycled and recyclable materials wherever possible, and minimize the use of plastics.