Orders over CAD $149 have complementary delivery in the USA and Canada* with express options available at checkout.
You may also select to pick-up your order at AAVVGG during checkout at no charge.
International shipping is calculated at checkout.
*With the exception of items from Goodland and sometimes showroom models.
For orders placed in Canada, customers will be subject to their Provincial and Federal sales taxes at checkout. Orders are not subject to any customs as the shipment is not leaving Canada.
Orders placed in the USA are shipped with pre-payed customs. You may still be subject to local sales taxes.
Customers outside of the USA and Canada will not be charged customs or taxes by AAVVGG. All prices shown are ex-VAT. Customers are subject to all local taxes, duties and import charges per their local jurisdiction.
In-Stock orders (not Special Order) can be returned for store credit by mail or in-store within 14 days of delivery or pickup notification provided the items are packaged and unused.
Special Order items, discounted items, showroom pieces, personal care and bath products are all final sale.
Even though the Triangolo chair was created several decades ago it goes hand in hand with the Frama principles of strong geometric forms and simple lines.
- Per Holland, Denmark (c. 1989)
- Untreated Stainless Steel
- Made in Lithuania
- Height 691mm / 27.2"
- Seat Height 450mm / 17.7"
- Depth 400mm / 15.7"
- Width 480mm / 18.9"
- Notes Untreated metal to allow for a natural patina to develop over time. Stainless steel must be kept clean for a long material life. For routine cleaning ph-neutral soap and water is sufficient applied with a sponge or cloth. This is likely to be needed only 1-2 times a year, as this material is quite resistant to oxidation and retention of residue. After cleaning the stainless steel should be washed thoroughly and dried with a soft cloth in the direction of the grain to prevent streaking.
- Condition 9/10 like new floor model
Per Holland Bastrup (b. 1949 in Copenhagen, Denmark) lives and works in Copenhagen. In 1983 Per graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts' School of Architecture (Dept. Knud Holscher) and since 1986 has had his own design studio, where he works with architecture, furniture, exhibitions and recycled objects.
Tuesday - Friday 11 — 5pm
Saturday 12 — 5pm
© Copyright 2023, AAVVGG