Central Park Dog Collar — Black Leather , Cloud7
Orders over CAD $149 have complementary delivery in the USA and Canada* with express options available at checkout.
You may also select to pick-up your order at AAVVGG during checkout at no charge.
International shipping is calculated at checkout.
*With the exception of items from Goodland and sometimes showroom models.
For orders placed in Canada, customers will be subject to their Provincial and Federal sales taxes at checkout. Orders are not subject to any customs as the shipment is not leaving Canada.
Orders placed in the USA are shipped with pre-payed customs. You may still be subject to local sales taxes.
Customers outside of the USA and Canada will not be charged customs or taxes by AAVVGG. All prices shown are ex-VAT. Customers are subject to all local taxes, duties and import charges per their local jurisdiction.
In-Stock orders (not Special Order) can be returned for store credit by mail or in-store within 14 days of delivery or pickup notification provided the items are packaged and unused.
Special Order items, discounted items, showroom pieces, personal care and bath products are all final sale.
The Cloud7 Central Park dog collar is crafted by hand with soft and sturdy leather that is used to give the collar its elaborate braiding, while the high quality metal adds to its refined look. Over time, the oiled leather develops a distinctive natural patina.
All used leather of the Cloud7 dog collars from leashes are manufactured in a small manufactory in Italy by hand from natural leather. No chemicals such as chlorine are used in the colour processes.
- Made in Poland from Italian leather
- Leather with all metal hardware
- Neck Size (measure at the point where the collar is worn)
- X Small 27 - 31cm / 10.6 - 12.2"
- Small 30 - 35m / 11.8" - 13.8"
- Medium 34 - 40cm / 13.4 - 15.7"
- Large 39 - 45cm / 15.3 - 17.7"
- XL 44 - 50cm / 17.3 - 19.7"
- XXL 49 - 55cm / 19.3 - 21.7"
- Care Regular greasing helps to keep the leather soft and supple. As we treat the leather as naturally as possible, the colour of this product may slightly rub off in very rare cases: Do not expose the dyed greased leather to excessive moisture in order to avoid any discoloration.
What started as a private project in 2010, with self-designed products for their own Labrador Johan, has developed over the years into a company that stands internationally as a pioneer and benchmark for minimalist design in dog products.
Founded by former fashion designer Petra Jungebluth Cloud7 follows the clear principles of sustainability and fair trade in design and production.
All Cloud7 products are designed in our own design studio and produced in collaboration with specialized manufacturers and long-term partners from the textile, leather and ceramics sectors.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 12 — 5pm
Thursday, Friday 12 — 6.30pm
Closed: Jul.30, Sep.3, Oct.8, Dec.25 - 31
© Copyright 2022, AAVVGG