Light Bath Sheet — Sage Green , Frama
Orders over CAD $149 have complementary delivery in the USA and Canada* with express options available at checkout.
You may also select to pick-up your order at AAVVGG during checkout at no charge.
International shipping is calculated at checkout.
*With the exception of items from Goodland and sometimes showroom models.
For orders placed in Canada, customers will be subject to their Provincial and Federal sales taxes at checkout. Orders are not subject to any customs as the shipment is not leaving Canada.
Orders placed in the USA are shipped with pre-payed customs. You may still be subject to local sales taxes.
Customers outside of the USA and Canada will not be charged customs or taxes by AAVVGG. All prices shown are ex-VAT. Customers are subject to all local taxes, duties and import charges per their local jurisdiction.
In-Stock orders (not Special Order) can be returned for store credit by mail or in-store within 14 days of delivery or pickup notification provided the items are packaged and unused.
Special Order items, discounted items, showroom pieces, personal care and bath products are all final sale.
Frama Light Towels, made from 80% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton and 20% linen, are compact, quick-drying, gentle on skin, and naturally hypoallergenic. Lightweight and breathable, these thoughtful towels make a perfect travel companion or home textile. Suitable for use as a kitchen towel, table setting, or bathroom hand towel.
All Frama Towels feature two loops for easy hanging in either direction and can be folded to a compact size and comes in a recyclable bag made out of 100% Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) which can be re-used for storing wet or dry garments and other belongings while on the go.
- 80% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton, 20% linen
- Made in Turkey
- Height 100cm / 39.7"
- Width 150cm / 59"
- Weight 350gsm
- Notes Due to the fiber’s special nature, your towel will become softer and more absorbent over time when it is cared for according to the instructions. Some natural fraying may occur.
- Wash Gentle cycle machine wash at 30º degrees. Avoid using fabric softeners or conditioners. These products may create a coating overtime, reducing your towel’s absorbency.
- Care Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low or line dry. Low temperature ironing. Do not dry clean.
- Certain skincare ingredients, such as benzoyl peroxide, may cause permanent bleach stains on your towels. Self tanners may cause persistent dark stains.
Tuesday - Friday 11 — 5pm
Saturday 12 — 5pm
© Copyright 2023, AAVVGG