Mono — Ivory , Tokyobike
Orders over CAD $149 have complementary delivery in the USA and Canada* with express options available at checkout.
You may also select to pick-up your order at AAVVGG during checkout at no charge.
International shipping is calculated at checkout.
*With the exception of items from Goodland and sometimes showroom models.
For orders placed in Canada, customers will be subject to their Provincial and Federal sales taxes at checkout. Orders are not subject to any customs as the shipment is not leaving Canada.
Orders placed in the USA are shipped with pre-payed customs. You may still be subject to local sales taxes.
Customers outside of the USA and Canada will not be charged customs or taxes by AAVVGG. All prices shown are ex-VAT. Customers are subject to all local taxes, duties and import charges per their local jurisdiction.
In-Stock orders (not Special Order) can be returned for store credit by mail or in-store within 14 days of delivery or pickup notification provided the items are packaged and unused.
Special Order items, discounted items, showroom pieces, personal care and bath products are all final sale.
Simplicity shouldn’t limit you. It should liberate you. Instead of less performance and functionality, the Single Speed overflows with both, courtesy of a lightweight chromoly steel frame, comfortable 26” wheels, and the ability to add fenders and racks. But perhaps the greatest sense of freedom lies in the fact that both of our Single Speed models have enough rear drop-out spacing to be converted into a multi-speed bike, if you one day desire. For riders who prefer a forward riding position, the Mono was made for you.
Please Note: Bike requires final assembly (seat, handlebars, front tire) by your local bike shop professional.
- XS / 47cm — 4' 11" to 5' 5" Height
- S / 53cm — 5' 3" to 5' 9" Height
- M / 57cm — 5' 7" to 5' 11" Height
- L / 61cm — 5' 11" to 6' 3" Height
- Frame & Fork
- Lightweight Cr-Mo steel
- Gears: Single Speed 44t x 18t Gear Ratio
- Front Hub: Polished Alloy 32h x 140mm
- Rear Hub: Polished Alloy
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, Sealed Bearing 68 x 103mm
- Crankset: High Polish Alloy 170mm
- Saddle: Brown Eco-Leather Sport Saddle
- Seatpost: High Polish Alloy, 27.2 x 250mm (47cm & 53cm) 350mm (57cm & 61cm)
- Stem: High Polish Alloy 22.2mm Quill Stem, 180mm length with 80mm extension
- Handlebars: High Polish Alloy Swept Back Riser Bar Grips: Brown Stitched Eco-Leather
- Brake Calipers: Tektro TKB140 Brake Levers: Tektro CL330-ACRS
- Kickstand: Adjustable Silver Alloy Kickstand, with rubber boot
- Rims: Double Walled Aluminum Rims with CNC Sidewall
- Tires: Kenda Black & Ivory walled tires (26 x 1.15)
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless Steel
- M / 57cm Model — 10.7kg / 23.5lbs
Tokyobike is a small, independent bicycle company founded in 2002 in the quiet Tokyo suburb of Yanaka. The name was derived from the design of the bikes. In the same way the mountain bike was designed for the mountains so tokyobike was designed for Tokyo. Based on the concept of ‘Tokyo Slow’ the bikes are designed to be light to ride with an emphasis on comfort over speed. The bike is simply a way to enjoy your city, as much about the journey as the destination. Tokyobike now has stores in London, Berlin, Milan, Melbourne and LA.
Tuesday - Friday 11 — 5pm
Saturday 12 — 5pm
© Copyright 2023, AAVVGG