Precision Colour Pencil — Bor , 19/99
Orders over CAD $149 have complementary delivery in the USA and Canada* with express options available at checkout.
You may also select to pick-up your order at AAVVGG during checkout at no charge.
International shipping is calculated at checkout.
*With the exception of items from Goodland and sometimes showroom models.
For orders placed in Canada, customers will be subject to their Provincial and Federal sales taxes at checkout. Orders are not subject to any customs as the shipment is not leaving Canada.
Orders placed in the USA are shipped with pre-payed customs. You may still be subject to local sales taxes.
Customers outside of the USA and Canada will not be charged customs or taxes by AAVVGG. All prices shown are ex-VAT. Customers are subject to all local taxes, duties and import charges per their local jurisdiction.
In-Stock orders (not Special Order) can be returned for store credit by mail or in-store within 14 days of delivery or pickup notification provided the items are packaged and unused.
Special Order items, discounted items, showroom pieces, personal care and bath products are all final sale.
Bor is a universal rich berry-plum, perfect for adding colour to lips, cheeks or eyes. Use Bor to create definition around the eyes, for a Bordeaux smokey eye, or for a flush of colour on eyes of cheeks. This shade can also be used for a dark, wine lip, or diffused to a soft berry-plum.
This high pigment pencil glides on with a creamy-matte finish. It is creamy enough to use as a lipstick, blendable enough to be used as a blush or a wash of colour on the lids, with a precision tip for drawing graphic lines.
Apply colour to desired area—eyes or lips. Create a precise line for definition or blend out for a softer look. For a diffused wash of colour, take clean, fluffy eyeshadow brush and dust over the tip of the pencil. Apply to eyelids, or over lips. Wear alone or with a gloss for a dewy finish.
Draw, blend, line, define, buff: a minimalist approach with maximalist options.
- OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE Naturally occurring emollient that enhances viscosity
- COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL Natural emollient that increases moisture barrier
- C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES A tri-ester derived from coconut oil that acts as an emollient
- COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX Hard wax that gives the pencil structure, derived from the carnauba tree of South America
- HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL Natural emollient
- MICA Mineral that improves colour impact
- SILICA A natural mineral that is used as an anti-caking agent that allows pigments to blend and creates smooth texture
- POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE Plant derived ingredient that acts as an emulsifier
- ORYZANOL Antioxidant from rice bran that prevents oxidation
- GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE Glyceryl undecylenic acid monoester, acts as an emollient
- TOCOPHEROL Antioxidant to prevent oxidation
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) A naturally occurring colour pigment IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499) Colour pigment
- MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77499) Colour pigment
- RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850) Colour pigment
- YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140) Synthetic colour dye to enhance colourt
- Made in Italy
We make high-performance, multi-purpose products designed for those who want to define their own beauty and aren't concerned about what is considered appropriate for their age, position, or status – beauty for everyone from ages 19 to 99.
19/99’s multi-use essentials are designed for building, blending, buffing, smudging, and doing what you want. Makeup is an embellishment, an accessory, and above all, temporary. We embrace and find beauty in the smears, strokes, creases, and the time spent with ourselves to make up or just touch up.
19/99 are committed to making the most sustainable choices for our ingredients, packaging, and shipping materials. And most important, we create multi-purpose products so that you need to buy less. Their products are cruelty-free, vegan, and free of synthetic fragrance. Recycled and recyclable materials wherever possible, and minimize the use of plastics.