Precision Colour Pencil — Notte
3 in stock, ready to ship.
Notte is a rich indigo-navy blue.
With a creamy matte finish, this shade of rich navy is perfect for adding definition around the eyes. The precise tip of the pencil can be used to draw graphic lines or a bold lip, while the blendable formula can be buffed out for a timeless navy smokey eye.
Apply colour to desired area—eyes or lips. Create a precise line for definition or blend out for a softer look. For a diffused wash of colour, take clean, fluffy eyeshadow brush and dust over the tip of the pencil. Apply to eyelids, or over lips. Wear alone or with a gloss for a dewy finish.
Draw, blend, line, define, buff: a minimalist approach with maximalist options.
- OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE Naturally occurring emollient that enhances viscosity
- COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL Natural emollient that increases moisture barrier
- C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES A tri-ester derived from coconut oil that acts as an emollient
- COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX Hard wax that gives the pencil structure, derived from the carnauba tree of South America
- HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL Natural emollient
- MICA Mineral that improves colour impact
- SILICA A natural mineral that is used as an anti-caking agent that allows pigments to blend and creates smooth texture
- POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE Plant derived ingredient that acts as an emulsifier
- ORYZANOL Antioxidant from rice bran that prevents oxidation
- GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE Glyceryl undecylenic acid monoester, acts as an emollient
- TOCOPHEROL Antioxidant to prevent oxidation
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) A naturally occurring colour pigment IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499) Colour pigment
- MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742) Colour pigment
- FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (77510) Colour pigment
- ULTRA- MARINES (CI 77007) Colour pigment
- Made in Italy