Total Corner Sofa — Stone , Part & Whole
Orders over CAD $149 have complementary delivery in the USA and Canada* with express options available at checkout.
You may also select to pick-up your order at AAVVGG during checkout at no charge.
International shipping is calculated at checkout.
*With the exception of items from Goodland and sometimes showroom models.
For orders placed in Canada, customers will be subject to their Provincial and Federal sales taxes at checkout. Orders are not subject to any customs as the shipment is not leaving Canada.
Orders placed in the USA are shipped with pre-payed customs. You may still be subject to local sales taxes.
Customers outside of the USA and Canada will not be charged customs or taxes by AAVVGG. All prices shown are ex-VAT. Customers are subject to all local taxes, duties and import charges per their local jurisdiction.
In-Stock orders (not Special Order) can be returned for store credit by mail or in-store within 14 days of delivery or pickup notification provided the items are packaged and unused.
Special Order items, discounted items, showroom pieces, personal care and bath products are all final sale.
Total Chaise Sectional is a comfortable and flexible seating solution available in two sizes. The fully reversible Chaise element can be placed on either the left or right of the sofa during assembly and can be swapped at any point should your needs change.
More than just a pretty seat, Total is built to last from the inside out. Every component is removable, repairable or replaceable — from the fabric covers down to the suspension system. Cleverly engineered legs serve as junction points where modules can be attached, be they arms, tables or additional seating elements. A slender steel construction minimizes the dimensions of the structure, allowing for generous seating in a surprisingly compact footprint.
- Nathan Martell and Steve Suchy, Canada c.2020
- Made in Canada with cushions from Italy and frame from Taiwan.
- Multi-density foam and down seat cushions, Structural memory foam and down back cushions, Steel enforced molded foam back and arm panels, Laser welded powder coated steel frame and legs.
- Upholstered in Gabriel Capture #4201: 85% New Zealand wool, 15% polyamide. 200,000 Martindale.
- 5 Seat Width (each side) 99"/ 251.5cm
- 5 Seat (each side, without arm) Width 98"/ 249cm
- 5 Seat Depth 33.5" / 85cm
- 5 Seat Height 30" / 76cm
- 6 Seat Width (left side) 99"/ 251.5cm
- 6 Seat (left side, without arm) Width 98"/ 249cm
- 6 Seat Width (right side) 130"/ 3305cm
- 6 Seat (right side, without arm) Width 129"/ 327.6cm
- 6 Seat Depth 33.5" / 85cm
- 6 Seat Height 30" / 76cm
- 7 Seat Width (each side) 130"/ 330cm
- 7 Seat (each side, without arm) Width 129"/ 327.6cm
- 7 Seat Depth 33.5" / 85cm
- 7 Seat Height 30" / 76cm
- Seat Height 15.7" / 39.9cm
Part & Whole
Part & Whole believe that nothing exists in isolation. The part is intrinsically reliant on the whole and vice versa. This universal interconnectedness is at the core of what drives the company.
Their approach to product design is a direct reflection of these beliefs. By focusing on components and the harmony between them, they allow entire systems to emerge, rather than singular products. In turn, these systems can expand and contract proportionately as needed, while maintaining the integrity of the relationships that define them.
This notion of connection extends beyond physical products and permeates our their entire methodology. In design there is a visible connection between things like material and form, or an object and its environment, but more importantly there is an opportunity for connection between people, concepts and ideals. As a company they want to explore the quality of these connections and foster a meaningful dialogue around them.
626 Richmond Street West
M5V 1Y9 Canada
+1 855 439 4881
Tuesday - Friday 11 — 5pm
Saturday 12 — 5pm
© Copyright 2023, AAVVGG