PART TIME SHIPPING & RECEIVING ASSOCIATE
We are seeking a Part Time Shipping & Receiving Associate, Toronto. This position is responsible for assisting in sales & operations of the 4 walls at 626 RSW, which includes driving sales, maintaining the retail store, and assistance with day to day operations. Collaborating with both the Toronto Sales Director and .com Operations team, this person will assist with customer support, order preparation and delivery, in-store sales and provide feedback and advice on product assortment based on client interactions and experience.
You are an individual who excels in a team environment but is self motivated and an independent worker. You thrive at achieving and exceeding your goals and are passionate for providing a genuine and excellent customer experience.
This position would lead to a full time sales role.
- Able to work independently, take initiative, and self-manage at times
- Retail, Sales, or Hospitality Experience (not necessarily in luxury/design/furniture)
- Genuine passion/interest in furniture, interior design, or architecture
- 2-3 days a week (must be available. Saturday)
- Valid G2/G drivers license
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs of weight/manipulate objects of various size
- Support Sales team in-store
- Support Shipping & Receiving team with scheduling
- Assist with in-store merchandising
- Maintain showroom cleanliness
- Excellent earning potential
- Beautiful Work Environment
SEND CV TO — HELLO@AAVVGG.COM