Chord Modular Sofa — Natural
Part & Whole by Nathan Martell & Steve Suchy
This is a Special Order. It typically arrives in 8-10 Weeks.
- Nathan Martell and Steve Suchy, Canada c.2021
- Chair Width 36.5"/ 92.7cm
- Corner Width 36.5" / 92.7cm
- Ottoman Width 36.5" / 92.7cm
- Depth 36.5" / 92.7cm
- Seat / Ottoman Height 15" / 38.1cm
- Seat Back Height 26.5" / 67.3cm
Materials / Production
Upholstery: Vidar 4 — 222
Originally designed by Fanny Aronsen, Vidar has been re-coloured by Raf Simons, with shades ranging from moss green, dark aubergine, ruby red and midnight blue through to brick and earth tones, and easy neutrals.
The gentle satin surface finish of the weave contrasts with the deep shadowy tones in the depths, giving a multifaceted richness to the intense colours in the range.
Tightly woven, without the irregularities of the other bouclé fabrics within this collection, Vidar has an inviting texture, which variously recalls blackberries, orange peel or the comforting close-knit texture of a favourite sweater.
- Made in Norway
- Composition: 94% new wool 6% nylon
- Weight (g/lin.m) 770
- Martindale: 100,000
- Pilling: 4 (ISO 1-5)
- Colour Fastness to Rubbing - Dry: 4-5
- Colour Fastness to Rubbing - Wet: 4-5
- Color Fastness To Light: 5-7 (ISO 1-8)
Vidar 4 — 222 Sample
Samples typically arrive in 2-4 weeks.
Interested in another upholstery? Just ask: firstname.lastname@example.orgView product details